You have no items in your shopping cart.
Organic Moong Dal / Green gram:
• Packed with protein and low on carbs, green gram or Moong Whole is one of the best vegetarian superfoods.
• An integral part of the Indian diet, it is a good and filling option for those who want to shed kilos from their weight.
• Sprouted Moong Whole is a powerhouse of nutrition containing abundant enzymes, protein, chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Green gram helps enhance the functioning of the cholecystokinin hormone. As a result, it makes you feel full after eating and improves the metabolism rate. It also contributes to controlling weight by preventing you from overeating.
The light and easy-to-digest nature of moong dal makes it an excellent food for those suffering from hypertension or heart diseases.
Green gram has a low glycemic index. As a result, it helps in bringing down the body’s insulin, blood glucose, and fat levels. In turn, this helps keep blood sugar levels under control and helps lower the risk of diabetes.
Green gram is also rich in iron and this helps in the production of red blood cells. A good amount of red blood cells is crucial to prevent anemia and improve the overall blood circulation in the body.
Just Organik Moong Whole can be pressure-cooked along with chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies and ginger-garlic paste, and then tempered with jeera in ghee.
It can be sprouted and used as salad. You can also fry it and eat it as a snack.
• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED