You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing the Millet Rava Combo! The perfect blend made from unpolished millets, clean of dirt, sand and stones. Gluten free and easy to cook, this 4 pack can be used to make many delicious recipes like Phirni, Kitchadi, Laddu and Kesari. Vacuum-packed to retain freshness without any preservatives or additives, and part of the 2023 International Year of Millets - this 8lb pack is the perfect way to buy more and save more.
Package contains 2lb Kodo Millet Rava (Fine), 2lb Foxtail Millet Rava (Fine), 2lb Barnyard Millet Rava (Fine) & 2lb Little Millet Rava (Fine). Total 4 packs & 8lb.
Ingredients: Respective Unpolished Millet
Allergen Advice: This product was processed in a facility that also processes wheat, milk, peanuts, sesame seeds, and tree nuts.
Kodo Millet Rava Payasam (Phirni)
1. Rinse 100 gm Bliss Tree Kodo rava and cook with 3 parts of water in a cooker for 10 mins
2. Add Bliss Tree Jaggery to it and mix well
3. Add warmed milk, keep it in simmer and stir gently
4. Saute almonds, cashews & raisins in ghee
5. Mix sauteed nuts and raisins with the rava mixture and serve hot
Foxtail Millet Rava Kitchadi
1. Rinse & roast 100 gm Bliss Tree Foxtail Millet Rava
2. Heat ghee, add mustard seeds, urad dal & bengal gram dal
3. Add onions, green/red chili, curry leaves & coriander leaves.
4. Optional: Add carrot, beans, peas, tomatoes, salt & turmeric powder.
5. Saute, add water & cook 5-10 mins.
6. Add roasted rava & cook for 10 mins.
7. Mix well & serve hot.
Barnyard Millet Rava Laddu
1. Rinse 100g Bliss Tree Barnyard Millet Rava, 25g Moong dal & 25g Groundnut.
2. Dry roast and grind to powder.
3. Add fine Bliss Tree Jaggery Powder & cardamom powder.
4. Mix with Ghee and shape into Laddu.
Little Millet Rava Kesari
1. Rinse, roast & grind 100 gm Bliss Tree Little Millet Rava.
2. Simmer water, add ground rava & saffron (optional).
3. Stir in cardamom with it.
4. Add Bliss Tree Jaggery Powder and ghee to the mixture and keep stirring
5. Saute cashews & raisins in ghee, garnish it on the dish before serving.