You have no items in your shopping cart.
Organic Kala Chana/Brown Chana/ Black Chickpeas:
• Just Organik Organic Chana (Whole) is harvested from the organic farms situated in western India, where it is cultivated without using any fertilizers or pesticides.
• The brown coloured beans is a rich source of proteins, dietary fiber and is considered low in cholesterol and saturated fats.
• Chana can be soaked in water and cooked along with vegetables in preparation of a variety of curries that goes well with rice, roti, chapattis, puri, kulcha as well as bread.
• It can be sprouted after soaking in water for 24 hours and added to salads to enrich it with proteins.
Black Chickpeas contains a wide range of nutrients including carbohydrates, amino acids, proteins, flavonoids, iron, phosphate, chloride etc. These phytochemicals serve as antioxidants and help in preventing various cancers. Regular intake of black chickpeas strengthens bones and is said to reduce hot flushes in menopausal women.
Complex carbs in black chana digest slowly and the soluble fibre regulates the absorption of sugars into the blood. The low glycemic index of Organic chickpeas/ kala chana prevents sudden spike in blood sugars, keeps you satiated for longer hours thus avoiding hunger pangs.
Besides, it is packed with vitamin B6 i.e. pyridoxine, as well as choline. These confer splendid wellness incentives for promoting the relay of signals to and from the brain via nerves and augmenting memory, mood, concentration etc..
Moreover, selenium, a key trace mineral, is also found in kala chana.
• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED